Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am at home

One week ago I arrived home. The view of Budapest was beautiful from the air. My suitcases also arrived :) I was very thankful for God because I had a very easy trip, I could reach all of my flights. Next day I drove to visit my family. The weekend that I spent with them was very good. I could show them my pictures of my trip.
I would like to share some pictures with you. I hope you will enjoy it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Ibi,

We are glad that you are safely home. You are always in our prayers. May God continue to bless your ministry.

paige burke said...

It was good to run into you during your visit. I look forward to your next stay to work out a time to spend more time catching up. God bless you as you minister in His Name.
God bless,
Paige
-all is well here - just adjusting to #4 (who is adorable! and sweet and ever wonderfully adjective you can think of).