Thousands of freshmen arrive to the colleges of Budapest this week and next week. The move into their dorm rooms, or into their rented apartments.
We are giving out 5500 Freshmen Survival Kits in September in ten different universities and colleges.
Some days ago we were at the TechnicalUniversity. Students flooded the buildings, and we were really busy giving out almost 2000 kits in less than three hours. Students were very willing to give their opinions for a prize of an iPod. It was a very good experience for our team as well as all our student volunteers who were there. Again we saw about 4 SpeakOut campers from this summer among the freshmen. More relationships, praise God! :) Please keep praying for us and all the students who are interested in Jesus, that we would be able to make one-on-one contact with all of them in September and October. Probably about 1500-2000 students this year.
This is really a fun time for our team and students! And a great time to reach this new group of freshmen while they are still fresh.
You can use the pre printed envelope to send a donation to Campus Crusade for Christ!
Please write on the inside of the envelope my account number:
Ibolya Fulop: 2769549
You can also send a donation online from your credit card through Campus Crusade's website. Here you need to go to my personal giving page, and fill out the needed information:
I grew up in Sap, a little village in Eastern Hungary in a non-Christian family. I had a very happy childhood. I went to study to the Finance and Accounting Collage in Budapest. I met some Christians in my dormitory and some months later I received Christ through the ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ (Timóteus Társaság in Hungary) in 1996. After my student years I have joined the Campus Crusade as a missionary in 1998. It is a great privilege for me to see God at work through this ministry. I see people come to Christ and begin growing in their faith and I also see excited Christians whose heart desire is to build the kingdom of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment